For Real Girls with Real Problems!



Saturday 26 February 2011

The Return

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone has been well and that you are all having a great weekend. Firstly I just wanted to apologise for my absence. I've been going through a pretty rough time recently which has been taking up all my time and I also didn't have access to the internet for a little while....so I had to take a break from blogging and I feel really bad about that. It's wierd, I feel like failed at it or something as I'd only just started out and I was doing so well!
Anyhow, I hope all you guys haven't given up on me and I hope to have new posts up and hopefully make some improvements on the look of my blog real soon :) I have quite a few new products that I'm really excited to try out and share with you all!!!
I'll keep it short and sweet for now and will have some new posts up soon!

xoxo

2 comments: