Hello my lovlies!
Just thought I'd do a quick FOTD, my first one!
- MAC prep + prime SPF50
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC15
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15
- The Body Shop All Over Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Eyeshadow - Her Alter Image (All over lid)
- Front Cover Eye Spy Pallette - Gothic Grape (In the crease and outer corner)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner
- Max Factor Xperience Masacara
- MAC Venomous Villains Evil Queen Blush - Bite of an apple
- MAC Venomous Villains Cruella Lipstick - Innocence Beware!
I'm really liking the new Max Factor Xperience Mascara so far, it makes lashes look long, is a nice glossy black and so far hasn't clumped!
I bought the Front Cover Eye Spy Pallette last Christmas and as you can see I've barely even touched it! This is the reason I didn't buy the new To Go one they have on offer at boots at the moment for half price. I wasn't really impressed with most of the colours either. I really like the one I have so I'm just going to use this one up.
While I was at it I quickly took a picture of me wearing the MAC Venomous Villains Malificent Lipstick in Dark Deed. (I know it doesn't really go with the rest of my make-up, I just slicked it on to show you) I really like it but with it being such a dramatic colour I think it would be best worn with simple eyes and a more natural blush.
And finally as promised some updated swatches of the MAC Venomous Villains Collection. I took the last one's at night and you couldn't see the colours properly so I took these in daylight.
Bottom picture left to right -
Malificent Lipstick - Dark Deed
Cruella Lipstick - Innocence Beware!
Evil Queen Blush - Bite of an apple
Malificent Beauty Powder - Briar Rose
Thanks for reading xxx